This series offers an opportunity to create a greater sense of well being in your body, mind, and spirit. Kristin will use her extensive experience of both practicing and teaching yoga, meditation practice, eastern philosophy, western psychology, and writing to lead this uniquely in-depth experience. It will offer a comprehensive frame work for evaluating obstacles, determining goals, and aiming for positive change. If you're truly up for it, this experience could be one of gaining greater insight into yourself, practicing seeing through a clear lens, inviting more of what is good into your life, and promoting positive and lasting transformation.
Our first meeting will include introductions, fundamentals of developing a practice that truly produces positive change, and exploring or clarifying a personal purpose or intent for the series. The following 5 weeks will focus respectively on the topics of - Diet, Exercise, Sleep/Rest, Livelihood/Work, Relationships. Each session will include a dharma talk to introduce the topic followed by activities to further explore and inquire which may include writing, group or small group discussion, etc. You will be given homework for daily practice between meetings. These sessions will not be held as typical yoga classes, rather we will be meeting as a community to connect, discuss, explore, and grow - they require an open mind and willingness to participate :)
This series is right for you if:
- you are working with a specific personal goal and seeking support or inspiration
- you're going through a life change and want a healthy influence, guidance
- your lifestyle habits are calling for some attention
- you simply want to deepen your understanding of yourself and see where it takes you
- you are prepared to commit to a journey of honesty, self reflection, and dedication to your wellness
$275 through September 15th, $300 after
($175 for Breathe monthly Members through January 15th/$200 after-Receive discount in person)
- 6 meetings - 2 hours in length - Sundays 4pm-6pm October 6th-November 10th
- Unlimited weekly yoga classes between those dates
*No prior experience is necessary to participate in this series.
*Pre-registration is required, no refunds 14 days prior to series start - may transfer pass if unable to attend
*Sign up early to take advantage of early pricing
If you're unsure whether this series is right for you or you have questions, please contact Kristin at [email protected]
or call (608) 359-4448
I am happy to answer any questions or schedule a meeting if deemed necessary and appropriate.